No school Friday or Monday due to Fall Break. Enjoy two four day weeks in a row! Have a great fall break with your family.
We are currently working on measurement in math. Measuring objects around the house in inches, feet, yards, centimeters, and meters and comparing those measurements is a great way to practice.
Thanks for all the supplies you sent in for our STEM challenge this week. The challenge was to build a structure to protect your “paper family” from the elements (rain). Ask your child how it went.
This week was red ribbon week. Our motto was “Drug free, bully free, I agree!” We also had an Officer Phil program this week where we learned about safety.
Please make sure your child’s name is written in all jackets that they wear. It makes it easier to get lost belongings returned. Thank you!
- Week of October 30th: Book fair in Discovery room
- Friday, October 20th: Fall Break. No school.
- Monday, October 23rd: Fall Break. No School.
- Tuesday, October 24th: Parent Elearning info night. 5:30 pm in cafeteria. PARENTS ONLY. Please do NOT bring your children with you.
- Thursday, November 9th: Muffins with Moms
- Friday, November 10th: Veterans’ Day Program in the gym.
- Friday, November 10th: End of first Trimester
- Monday, November 13th: Teacher work day…no students
- Wednesday, November 15th: Report cards go home
- Tuesday, November 14th: 1:15-2:30: Play at WHS – The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
- November 23rd-November 25th: Thanksgiving break